Eid will be on Thursday iA
- Since the moon was not sighted anywhere in North America, we will inshaaAllah complete 30 days of Ramadan and Eid will be on Thursday.
- Our detailed moonsighting criteria (with sources): http://apps.utahmuslims.com/moon-sighting/moon-sighting.pdf
- Eid salah will be prayed outside this year iA.
- Location: East side of Khadeeja grounds (by the gazebo). Click here for map.
- Please bring prayer mats to avoid praying directly on grass or asphalt.
- Two Eid Prayers will be held this year iA.
- Prayer 1: 7:30 AM sharp
- Prayer 2: 9:30 AM sharp
- Masks must be properly worn at ALL times! No exceptions!
Masks should cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer rugs.
- Attendees must be completely asymptomatic.
- Attendees must come with wudu / ablution. Wudu / Ablution area is only for emergencies.
- These rules apply to all activities at all Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake facilities.
- All other rules are available on our sign up pages linked below.
- Zakat-ul-Fitr is $10 per person and must be paid before Eid.
- Please try to find Zakat-ul-Fitr recipients within your families and/or circles since it is difficult Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake to find worthy individuals and disseminate your Zakat-ul-Fitr.
- Jumah (Friday) prayer signup is shared on our Whatsapp group weekly (on Thursdays). To join our Whatsapp group, please click: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EgJ4TxcMwBMJG9ReKxzCep
- Both mosques are open for five times daily prayers.
- Iqama Times will be updated soon on http://www.UtahMuslims.com for both Masajid. For details on downloading the Iqama Times app, please visit http://www.UtahMuslims.com.
Weekly Tafseer and Ramadan programming
- For all online programming and live transmissions by our Imam Yasir, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/c/ImamYasir
Updates / Communications
- Whatsapp group, please click here to join: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EgJ4TxcMwBMJG9ReKxzCep
- Email list, please click here to join: https://utahmuslims.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=32f34697d59187b7f0fef389d&id=970dade248
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isogsl
- Website: http://www.UtahMuslims.com
- SMS: To join, please text SALAM to 8018454240.
- Help us keep the lights on: https://donorbox.org/isgsl-general
Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? (Quran 2:245)