Beginning Friday (1/14/22), the following changes and requirements will be enforced at both Khadeeja Islamic Center and Masjid Al-Noor due to the rise in covid cases. Both Mosques will now have two Jumah Prayers.
Non-compliance will force management to shut down the Mosques to protect lives.
- Face Masks are absolutely mandatory!
- Masks must be properly worn covering nose and mouth,
- Masks must be worn before entering,
- Masks must be worn during prayer, and
- Masks must be worn until after exiting the building.
- Cloth Masks are NOT Allowed.
– Please arrive in a state of Wudu.
– Please bring your own prayer rug.
– Adults over 65 years of age are strongly encouraged to pray at home.
– Children under 16 years of age are NOT allowed.
– If you have any symptoms at all (e.g. sore throat), you MUST stay at home.
– Access to mosques will only be granted after 1:20 pm.
– Temperature checks will now be done upon entering.
– After each prayer, worshipers must leave immediately.
- First Jumah will start at 1:30 pm sharp.
- Second Jumah will start at 2:00 pm sharp.
Please note that Tafseer at Masjid Al-Noor has been suspended until further notice.