Eid will be on Monday (5/2) iA
- Eid salah will be prayed inside this year due to the high chance of rain on Sunday and early morning on Monday. Allah knows best.
- Three Eid Prayers will be held this year iA.
- Prayer 1: 7:00 AM sharp (to be done by 7:25 AM iA)
- Prayer 2: 8:00 AM sharp
- Prayer 3: 9:30 AM sharp
- Masks must be properly worn at ALL times! No exceptions! Please bring your own masks. We won’t have enough masks for everyone.
- Masks should cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer rugs.
- Attendees must be completely asymptomatic.
- Attendees must come with wudu / ablution. Wudu / Ablution area is only for emergencies.
- Zakat-ul-Fitr is $15 per person and must be paid before Eid.
- Please try to find Zakat-ul-Fitr recipients within your families and/or circles since it is difficult Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake to find worthy individuals and disseminate your Zakat-ul-Fitr. If no one is found, Zakat-ul-Fitr can be paid online on UtahMuslims.com using the Zakat button.
Updates / Communications
- Consider becoming a pillar that keeps the mosques running by becoming a monthly donor, No amount is too small: https://donorbox.org/isgsl-general
- Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? (Quran 2:245)
© 2016 The Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake.